Monday 21 December 2009

I can't wait to see the finished result

A lovely client kindly sent these photos to us showing his Border Oak frame being erected by our gang - the beautiful hand made cruck frame is an extension to his home, linked by a small glazed frame. It will be pretty impressive once finished and I will post the completed project pics here.
He also bought one of our outbuilding frames to erect himself - and what a great job he did! Looks very good indeed.

I hope he isn't having to stand there to hold the building up.....


and here is the garage before the rafters are finished


The end gable of the extension


The internal frame is formed by a curved truss and will look amazing internally

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ! I' ll write more about my house's plans after holidays :)

    ReplyDelete